Big Data & Cloud Project Manager - SCIB
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
SCIB is looking for a BIG DATA & CLOUD PROJECT MANAGER, based in our BOADILLA DEL MONTE (MADRID) office.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
Santander Corporate & Investment Banking (SCIB) is Santander's global division that supports some of the world's most complex and sophisticated corporate and institutional clients, offering customized services and value-added wholesale products to best meet their needs.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.
We embrace a strong risk culture and all of our professionals at all levels are expected to take a proactive and responsible approach toward risk management.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Big Data & Cloud Project Manager you will ensure scope, timing, cost and quality. Guarantee that every project follows all best practices and architecture standards defined within the area.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Functional lead on development and implementation of projects ensuring scope, cost and quality.
- Management of all parties involved in project delivery, both within the team and third parties from the company.
- Ensure that solutions designed meet the reference architecture in SCIB.
- Comply with Service Level Agreements in terms of change requests, maintenance and support.
- Implement software quality controls and cost reduction in projects aligned with area strategy.
- Interact with SCIB IT area for new proposals, offer making, analysis of requirements and identify new opportunities.
- Budget management and report over follow up committees with both customer and area.
- Collaboration with area on continuous improvement plans.
- Project management experience (minimum 4 years).
- Bachelor / Bachelor / Master in Mathematics, Engineering (Telecommunications / Computer Science), Statistics, Physics or similar.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Basic knowledge in Big Data & Cloud technologies.
- Functional: High Understanding of Corporate and Investment Banking Products, Processes and Architectures
- Experience and knowledge in agile methodologies.
- English C1-C2.