WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Join our community.
The Sourcing Operations function is key in Aquanima’s structure as it is the core of the business in our Company. The Buyers are responsible for running complex end-to-end tenders and negotiations for a specific procurement category. As a key member of the team, the Buyer works alongside the Category Manager and a team of Buyers to deliver the strategy defined for each negotiation as part of the category procurement plan, while managing a complex network of stakeholders and requirements.
The difference you’ll make.
- Conducting market and spend analysis for the category, monitoring latest trends to optimise costs
- Supporting the Category Manager in the definition and execution of strategies for the different spend areas
- Documenting results and report status and progress of negotiations. Prepare executive packs for presentation to senior stakeholders
- Completing legal contracts using predefined templates, negotiate commercial terms and liaise with Legal Department as necessary.
- Ensuring compliance of own projects with defined Aquanima and Client’s policies, processes, and procedures
- Reporting all negotiations in SAP-Ariba, ensuring data quality at all times
What you’ll bring.
- A wealth of experience in Buying within an IT environment
It would also be nice for you to have.
- Experience in Project Management
- Good knowledge in IT (Infra, SaaS, PaaS, IT Professional Services, etc.)
- Experience in process improvement/systems implementation
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact effectively with all levels in a large corporate environment
What else you need to know.
This role is currently office based but a Hybrid working pattern will be considered.
The position will be based in Spain from where you will manage UK clients.
How we’ll reward you.
As well as a salary, we offer a wide range of benefits that you can choose from and tailor to your needs.
- Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from Santander, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- Bupa medical insurance included, and voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates. Including : dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform including retailers, entertainment, eating out, travel and more
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Learn more about our benefits and family friendly policies
#ThePlaceToBeYourself - Everyday Inclusion at Santander
You can find out more about how we’re embedding an inclusive culture that encourages our people to bring their full and authentic selves to work on our Inclusion and Belonging page.
A bit more about Santander
At Santander we’re driven by our purpose - to help people and businesses prosper. This means we help customers to create change for themselves and those around them, and we champion businesses to grow sustainably. We do this by always living our values of Simple, Personal and Fair.
At Santander, we each take personal responsibility for managing risk by embracing the I AM Risk framework - to Identify, Assess, Manage and Report risks, and to continuously build a deeper understanding of the risks we face. It is an important part of our culture at Santander and we will provide you with knowledge to help you manage risks in your role
**What to do next:
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in, then please apply.
Why not join our talent community where we’ll keep you updated with all the latest news and job information? Simply register your details on our careers site, ‘Join our Talent Community’