PGX Product & Platform Management Manager
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
PagoNxt Merchant Solutions - Getnet is looking for a Customer Engagement Product Manager, based in our HQ in Boadilla del Monte (Madrid, Spain).
PagoNxt has the aim to consolidate payment businesses around the world through a differential value proposal in a business with great potential, creating the conditions and synergies to compete globally with the major international players in the sector.
To achieve this goal, we are migrating to a cloud based acquiring architecture in which products are built based on microservices and deployed at all markets simultaneously, shortening time to market and improving value for digital customers. To define and build this products and services catalogue in the new digital commerce economy, we aim to attract best possible talent coming from leading players in the ecommerce space.
PagoNxt is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT PRODUCT MANAGER in the PagoNXT Merchant Value Proposition Team, you will be responsible for defining value proposition to be deployed at our acquiring platform, serving all PagoNXT Markets. You will work in the following tasks:
- Definition of the capabilities our customer tools need to have to be a best-in-class player (Merchant Portal, Developer Portal & Sales Portal)
- Definition of the capabilities our internal tools need to have to be efficient and provide maximum support levels to our customers (BackOffice Portal)
- Definition of an E2E digital onboarding process: definition of a process flow that is compliant with regulatory requirements while optimizing client user experience.
- Knowledge on how best-in-class fintech players’ customer tools, internal tools and digital onboarding look like: knowledge of competitors, market trends and best practices in terms of UX, tools, value proposition, conversion rate, etc.
- Experience in UX requirement definition (process screen prototype definition and review optimizing client UX).
- Understanding of the different use cases that should be considered according to: products, segments, countries, channels and implications on the standard process.
- Understanding of business requirements and ability to prioritize them considering all the above.
- Business plan definition considering all costs included in the E2E process (partners, platform costs, etc.)
- High level understanding of the main technological pieces that are involved in a cutting-edge digital process (ID&V, KYC, CRM, etc.).
- Understanding of process definition implications on target operating model and support in the definition.
You will also provide support to product engineering teams across product analysis and development lifecycle and to the acquirer commercial teams in product definition and requirements.
The PagoNXT Merchant Value Proposition should provide differentiation to our merchants, business units and PagoNxt creating globally a functional architecture that combines efficiency, innovation, and best in class user experience. Focusing on areas like: Value Added Services, Customer Engagement, UX, DATA, Ecommerce, Physical PoS, Marketing and Comms. You will also work with both our internal & external partners.
We need someone like you to help us design and evolve the value proposition that will be deployed at the Platform, serving our Merchants and the local acquirers in our group: WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO WAS EXPERIENCE
- Experience in the acquiring / payment business
- Knowledge on payment gateways, transaction flows, ecommerce products.
- Excellent knowledge on customer experience tools (Onboarding, Merchant Portal, Third Party Portals, BackOffice Portal, Developer Portal, Sales Portal)
- Familiar with the design and deployment of Customer Experience products for a Payment Platform.
- Customer focused
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- Bachelor’s degree
- +8 years’ experience (ideally a combination of top consulting firm and fintech, venture capital, start-up or technology company (in strategy, product, and growth teams)
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- Team work