Data Risk Oversight Sr. Analyst - SCF HQ
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
SCF HQ is looking for a Data Management Risk Oversight Senior Analyst , based in our Boadilla del Monte office.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
Santander Consumer Finance focuses on business development related to consumer finance products, sales channels and commercial agreements with dealers, vehicle manufacturers or retail distribution establishments, as well as commercial functions associated with direct sales (branches, call centers or digital channels) and indirect sales (through third parties) of consumer finance products.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Data Risk Oversight Senior Analyst , your role will consist of:
- Defining and implementing the second line defence (2LD) for data management across Consumer Group, ensuring the correct monitoring of Data Management Risk and the correct execution of its associated controls, as well as the supervision of Data Governance tasks.
- Monitoring and escalating alerts, if necessary, related to Data Management in the scope of the role.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Centralised generation of the KRI Dashboard to monitor the Data Management KRIs.
- Monitoring of KRIs together with Consumer Group units.
- Act as 2LD with the support of the NFR team in the RCSA exercise, endorsing controls to obtain the residual risk of the DMR through Heracles.
- Participation in the Data Quality and Governance and Operational Risk forums, escalating and reporting issues.
- Supervision of Regulatory Data Set of Data Management (transposition and implementation).
- Supervision of the implementation of Data Quality programmes.
- Supervision of DISA across Consumer units.
- Monitoring of CDO Consumer annual goals.
- Monitoring the completeness and accuracy of LOGOS dictionary and traceability documentation.
- Monitoring of regulatory consistency exercise.
- Oversight of regulatory exercises where CDO is involved, escalating information to governance bodies.
- Collaborating with 1LD in internal reviews in which the CDO area participates.
- Dialogue with the Global Oversight team to monitor the above described areas.
- Participating in Data Management or Risk (financial or non-financial) Management initiatives.
- Functional knowledge of Risk and/or Management Control areas.
- Knowledge of corporate data governance tasks is highly valued.
- Technology Project Management Knowledge
- Generation of executive presentations
- Degree in Economics / Business Administration / Engineering
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- A strong focus on risk analysis and detection.
- High organization and synthesis capacity.
- Autonomy in work and excellent communication with units.
- Decision-making and problem-solving: ability to choose viable alternatives for the achievement of the goals, exhaustive analysis of the possible effects, risks and possibilities of implementation. Selection of the most appropriate solutions, as required by the situation and established by the organization; examining the consequences of the proposed solution.
- Achievement of results: responsibility for goal achieving, maximizing the available resources to achieve the expected results through planning and organization.
- Continuous improvement, setting individual and team goals and criteria, coaching, training and evaluating to achieve effectiveness and efficiency continuous improvement.
- Flexibility to modify the goals or actions to respond quickly to changes in the organization or in the priority of tasks, making the appropriate changes in the processes to face new challenges or needs.
- High level of English is required.