Head of Markets Architecture - SCIB
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
SANTANDER CIB is looking for an HEAD OF MARKETS ARCHITECTURE, based in one of our Group offices
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
Santander Corporate & Investment Banking (Santander CIB) is Santander's global division that supports some of the world's most complex and sophisticated corporate and institutional clients, offering customized services and value-added wholesale products to best meet their needs.
We embrace a strong risk culture and all of our professionals at all levels are expected to take a proactive and responsible approach toward risk management.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As an Head of Markets Architecture , you will lead the enterprise architecture function for those services that are related to Treasury and Capital Markets for SCIB, also taking into consideration the transversal aspects of the services (payments, finance, accountings, regulatory, compliance, client on/off boarding, etc..), driving the transformation agenda and ensuring thought leadership is brough into the design and execution of the change agenda.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Identify and promote those transformational initiatives that will deliver Client Centricity in the way we service our customers.
- Drive the identification of the key business drivers supporting the change agenda in this space.
- Lead the design of end-to-end business solutions to such problems, aligned to the IT principles and approved technical stack (APIs, Public Cloud adoption, DevOps,).
- Promote solutions that can be reused across the various units of SCIB, ensuring wider adoption across the world where SCIB is present.
- Definition of long term systems and process strategy for the individual functions at both Global and geographical areas.
- Lead the SCIB Design Authority Forum for Markets initiatives.
- Engage with external forums on behalf of Santander SCIB for the functional areas of the role.
- 10+ year of experience in senior leadership roles with direct exposure to IT run and change agenda in the Treasury and Capital Markets area.
- Desirable: Experience in Control Functions, with direct exposure to operational and financial risks.
- Desirable: Experience in delivering organizational transformations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar. MBA /Finance Master would be welcome.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, both in English, Spanish and/or Portuguese.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with experience in multi-cultural environments.
- Strong organizational skills, experience in planning and leading strategic transformation initiatives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Knowledge of regulatory, compliance and operations requirements and procedures.
- Relevant experience in Agile methodologies.
- Desirable knowledge in public clouds, devops platforms / methodology, APIs.
- Readiness to travel on a frequent basis to the different locations where SCIB is present (Europe, North America, Latam and South Asia).
- If you want to know more about us, follow us on: _