You will be a Manufacturing Engineer with plenty of autonomy to drive your project forward successfully
- You will have the support of both a local and global team of Project Management experts
- Your will work for a Töp Customer in high-tech projects defining the future of aviation
- You will drive your own career-path with the help of your managers and colleagues
- You will join a company with stupendous Culture, based on freedom-responsibility and incredible work atmosphere.
- You have successfully completed your studies in Engineering or VET
- You are looking for your first job and you are very motivated to learn
- You have very good knowledge of English
- Experience with G Suite and MS office is a plus
- You also bring along independence, responsibility, teamwork and a strong level of communication
top 5 reasöns :
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalised career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
+X A team spirit and family-like culture as exciting and colourful as our gradient coloured coffee marshmallows cöntact : Recruiting Team
We do not need a motivation letter, just answer our three questions, they tell more than thousand words.
üs : umlaut, part of Accenture, is a 5,000 people strong global full service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.