At Pexapark, we are passionate about the global growth of green energy to create a more sustainable world. Our vision is to become the Operating System of choice for the renewables industry to buy, sell, and manage energy in post-subsidy markets, by creating transparency, facilitating new transactions, and providing the best software foundation for renewable energy sales and risk management. With more than 25,000 MW of renewable PPA transactions supported, Pexapark has become the one-stop-shop for advisory services (and software solutions) in the fastest growing part of the renewable energy market.
If you share our vision and want to make a lasting impact on the way the renewable industry works, we want to hear from you.
Do you thrive on building new businesses in the renewable space? Do you love taking on responsibility for large and complex transactions? Are you motivated to take on difficult challenges and find creative solutions? Can you build long-term customer relations?
As a PPA Transaction Associate, you will get the opportunity to work with our dedicated professionals on different projects to help developing Pexapark’s business out of Zürich, utilising and leveraging a highly sophisticated energy risk and sales software solution.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AT PEXAPARK WILL BE TO
- Shape and build Pexapark’s presence in Europe and beyond
- Support a team of experienced advisers, guiding clients in making optimal renewable energy hedging decisions
- Contribute to market-leading presentations and software product development
- Develop solid working relationships with clients
- Liaise with our quant advisory team to evaluate different structured products
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high sense of ownership and a track record of delivering results
- An advanced degree in business, engineering or similar; and even a relevant professional experience of 0-5 years
- An interest in and passion for renewable energy, power markets and investment
- Analytical mind with excellent data handling skills and an aptitude for creative problem-solving
- Strong project management skills paired with a convincing personality and sales drive
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to reduce complex information into actionable frameworks, and connect at all levels of the client
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- A good sense of humour
- The opportunity to join a state-of-the-art software and services company to support the proliferation of renewable energy across the globe
- A cool scale-up culture made up of an internationally diverse team of renewable energy experts and seasoned professionals
- A highly flexible environment with hybrid working possibilities
- Options for equity participation in our company
- Opportunity to travel to company and industry events
- The opportunity to substantially influence major decisions in the energy sector, supporting the transition to net-zero
- Discretionary company bonus scheme
- What are the top 3 factors driving the evolution of PPA prices?
- What steps would you suggest to a client to run an effective PPA sales process?