Do you thrive when managing relationships with clients? Do you like to establish long-lasting partnerships and ensure client satisfaction? Is classical music your passion? Come and join our team!
You will be working closely with our current and potential clients, helping them get their website projects started and making sure they are satisfied and happy in our collaboration with them.
Our agency stands out because we really understand what classical music is and the nature or the “cultural product” it offers. As such, a deep knowledge of classical music and how the industry works is required for this position.
* : KEY QUALIFICATIONS**: A deep love, passion and understanding of classical music, performing arts or cultural organizations and industry is required.
- Solid Account Management or Client Relationship Management experience
- A good understanding of how to sell website development services
- Ideally with a background in Sales, Marketing and Communications, Business or Arts Management
- Be able to take the prospect from the request stage to convert to a client with a signed contract, keeping track of the process along the way
- Outstanding negotiation and communication skills in English (German is a big plus)
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce or similar software
- Attention to detail and results oriented
- Team player with a high accountability standard
- Extremely passionate for good customer service
- Responsive under tight timelines, adaptable to change
- Autonomous, proactive and self-motivated
- Fluency and proficiency in English is required. Some knowledge of Spanish and German will be appreciated.
- Being the main point of contact for new leads and clients in the early stages of the project
- Collaborating closely with the Production team to prepare estimates and proposals for new projects
- Present project proposals and bring sales to a close
- Generating and growing revenue for the agency from new and existing accounts
- Oversee and ensure client retention
- Manage client expectations from the start of the relationship
- Work closely with our Business Developer to support growth initiatives
- Think of new ways of connecting with the industry key players and contacts
- Staying up-to-date with industry news and changes in the classical music world to use them to our advantage
WORKING WITH MOLINA VISUALS : Molina Visuals is a boutique storytelling agency creating innovative media that develops strong brands related to classical music.
With no physical headquarters, Molina Visuals is a remote innovative agency, which means that our team members are located all around the world. All our meetings, client contact and communication mainly take place online, so you can be based virtually anywhere. Even though our team is completely remote we keep a very friendly and familiar atmosphere. We all expect from our colleagues to be always constructive and positive-minded.
We produce high-end 360º campaigns for large institutions in the classical music world (concert halls, orchestras, academies, opera houses and festivals), and our goal is always to create outstanding storytelling tools capable of communicating the deepness and richness of classical music to all kinds of audiences.
This is a freelance position and the work will be on an hourly basis.
Our Clients are mainly located in Europe and United States. Please have in mind that your time zone should overlap at least 4 hours a day with Europe.