About FREE NOW
FREE NOW is the Mobility Super App: our 56 million users in 15 markets and in over 170 cities can move freely from A to B by accessing the largest selection of mobility options available in a single app. Our ambition is to make urban mobility more efficient and sustainable without adding new vehicles on the street. Right now, our users can book their nearest taxi, private hire vehicle, car sharing or micro-mobility options, such as eScooters, eMopeds, and eBikes, from many brands within the FREE NOW app. And we're not done yet !
Try it yourself on iOS or Android and tell us what you think during your interview
FREE NOW for Business is the Mobility Super App for Businesses. Our 30,000+ clients across Europe have access to a range of cutting edge software products:
- FREE NOW for Business Travel: Our mobility super app enables travel managers to track costs and coordinate travel policies quickly and simply. Employees can enjoy the full range of FREE NOW transport options for their business travel, including taxis, private hire vehicles, eScooters and bikes.
- FREE NOW for Client Travel: Businesses can book transport for clients in seconds with our Client Travel product. Key industries include: hospitality, media and healthcare.
- FREE NOW for Employee Benefits: Using our Employee Benefits platform, employers can grant their staff a monthly travel allowance for commuting or to use in their free time. With the largest range of transport in Europe at their fingertips, employees and employers love this hassle-free and unique perk.
As we drive growth at an incredible pace, we hire driven talents who enjoy freedom in choosing how to redefine success and pushing our boundaries.
About the role
Our Sales Operations team supports its friends in Sales in achieving their target. The team brings to life new processes and features to increase their efficiency, and provides relevant data insights to help them make the right decision and focus on the most impactful actions.
We are looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to be the cornerstone for the team and make it scale as fast as our revenue!
As a part of the Sales Operations Team you will work closely with our Growth team, Sales, Data and VP Sales to bring our sales organisation to another level and turn FREE NOW for Business into a sales machine!
Your major goals are :
- To develop a vision for sales processes and tools to turn FREE NOW for Business into a sales machine
- To make sure the team, including you and our Junior Tech Analyst, is efficiently prioritising and delivering new processes and features
Your day-to-day :
You practice our operating principles in all you do:
Make an impact
Win as a team, grow as an individual
Make the customer the hero of your story
Move fast to learn fast
Disagree in discussions, commit to decisions
Default to trust
Based on your vision, FREE NOW's OKRs and sales needs, you manage and prioritise our entire sales tech backlog
You implement new features in Salesforce (using Process Builders, Flows, custom objects)
You assist in the creation of reports & dashboards that help drive insights for our teams all the way to the Executives. You translate data into actionable insights which inform and influence strategic goals and investment priorities for our sales organisation
You will collaborate with our Sales Enablement Manager to foster processes and tools adoption among our sales teams
In direct connection with our VP Sales, you will lead ad-hoc and strategic projects with regional or global impact (e.g. GTM changes, process improvement, sales incentive design, forecast modelling, dashboard development for KPI monitoring and more)
Your profile : Must have :
- You have 3+ years of hands-on experience as an Admin of SFDC Sales Cloud and a good hands-on experience in B2B Sales tools ecosystem
- You are business curious and you are familiar with the B2B Sales processes
- Enthusiastic and personable - you have the ability to think on your feet, work independently and also proactively with others to find solutions to issues and thrive in a fast-paced, always-on, constantly-changing startup environment. Guiding others is part of your DNA
- You have experience in Project Management and enjoy working with various stakeholders (VP Sales, Data, Product, Sales, Consultants)
- You are fluent in English and eager to work in an international environment
- You are curious about the mobility world and excited to be part of a company shaping the future of it!
Nice to have :
- You have experience in SaaS companies
- You already worked in a pan European role
- You have multiple European language skills
Diversity & Inclusion
- At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age._
- We celebrate di