SAM - Middle Office Asset Management Sr Analyst
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Santander Asset Management is looking for a T&O Project Manager, based in our Boadilla del Monte office.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
Santander Asset Management is a global structure with strong local roots in Europe and Latin America. With presence in 11 countries, we have assets of more than €175 billion* working for institutional clients, individual clients, and intermediaries such as Santander banks in all geographies. Our knowledge in Latin America makes us real experts on the region, allowing us to provide you with unique opportunities to invest. Our philosophy is to manage our investments to capture maximum upside but also downside protection. We offer a comprehensive range of investment solutions, from investment funds to illiquid assets, to provide right answers to your needs.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper. We embrace a strong risk culture and all of our professionals at all levels are expected to take a proactive and responsible approach toward risk management.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a T&O Project Management you will support the management and coordination of the projects and initiatives of the IT & Operations area of SAM at a global level in both the mutual and alternative fund businesses.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Support the internal governance model management with all local units in order to monitoring issues, support and value adding to local units along with Santander Bank.
- Participates in the meetings with the local ITOP and the WM&I teams and takes ownership of the open items and actions identified.
- Manage issues, identify risks and escalates them to the global ITOP management before they become a major problem.
- Support the daily activities of the global management and coordination team of the SAM ITOP area.
- Organize and lead the global projects and initiatives of the ITOP area and supports the Middle Office and Back Office teams in executing them.
- Provide support to the projects and initiatives where the involvement of the global ITOP management is required.
- Should have track records of outstanding professional performance for more than 5 years in roles of project management in financial companies.
- SCRUM Master certification or in other agile methodologies is desirable
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- High usage of MS Office, project management tools, automation tools and programming.
- English C1 or C2 is a must.
- It is required excellent analytical skills as well as strong communication skills.
- Mixed profile that combines a functional knowledge of the capital markets business and technical skills.
- Good knowledge of capital markets and financial products
- Highly organized and able to work to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities under significant time pressures.
- Proactive, strong reasoning and problem-solving skills, able to develop pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
- Confidence to lead projects and collaborate with supervisors in global projects.
- Talent development, trust ensuring, complex project management, action oriented, planning and organization, team work
- Knowledge of project management methodologies. Knowledge of the agile methodologies is desirable.
- Availability to travel.