SR Data Engineer - SGT&O Madrid or Cantabria
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
SGTO is looking for a SR DATA ENGINEER based in our MADRID or CANTABRIA offices.
As a SR Data Engineer , you will be integrated into the CoE where your mission will be to develop data management pipelines and components aligned with CTO policies and act as a point of contact between the business and the technical team. Doing so, you will Group Santander IT strategies and IT patterns to perform secure, reliable, sustainable and effective solutions.
We need somebody like you to help us in different fronts:
- Design and develop ETL jobs in big data environments.
- Implement dashboards in data Visualization tools.
- Deploy assets using CI/CD pipelines.
- Reuse existing components, as well as define and propose new reusable components.
- Build sophisticated yet simple unit and integration tests, be responsible for your software (in a good way).
- Work with different data architectures (Cloudera, Azure, AWS,...)
- +3 years of professional experience in Data Technologies and projects in Cloudera, Azure (Databricks, Snowflake, Purview ) or AWS.
- +2 years leading data projects, making estimation, prioritization, monitoring and scaling as needed.
- Professional experience on big data projects in Cloudera, Azure (Databricks, Snowflake, Purview ) or AWS.
- Experience on data modeling.
- Hands-on experience writing and testing high quality software.
- Degree on Engineering, Technology Sciences or Mathematics.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Big Data Tools (Databricks/Spark/ )
- Cloudera, Azure (Databricks, Snowflake, Purview ) or AWS
- Agile methodology
- Curiosity and creativity to question existing processes and approaches and propose new ones
- Languages: English and Spanish (fluid written and oral)